We look forward to seeing you at the Cuba International Ballroom Championships. In order to make the competition run as smoothly as possible we are asking you to cooperate with us in the following ways:
- Please make sure that you have completed your entry forms, a participant order form for each person attending, a studio accounting summary, a liability release form, a traveler profile form and a photocopy of the inside of your passport and return those to us by our closing date of July 28, 2017.
- Shortly after we receive your information, we will send you an invoice/confirmation. Please check this closely for spelling, correct entries, and correct charges and let us know immediately if we need to make changes. Please be advised that at the competition we may not have the time to make changes or take additional entries.
- Hotel reservations should be made through us and the charges for room and tax should be paid to us at the time reservations are made. All participants will be responsible for their personal room charges.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, one representative from the studio should come to the registration desk and pick up the packages for his/her studio. ALL BALANCES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY JULY 28, 2017 TO GUARANTEE YOUR ENTRY INTO CUBA. Each participant will be given a heat list showing what heat and at what time he/she is dancing. Please be advised that the time listed is approximate and subject to change. Each competitor should be present in the ballroom at least 30 minutes prior to his/her scheduled dance time. When you receive your heat sheet, please check and make sure your dances, levels, and ages are correct. We need to be made aware of any mistakes as soon as possible.
- Competitor numbers can be picked up from the registration desk.
- All participants are responsible for making sure their passports are current. Send us a photocopy of the photo/personal information page of your passport for us to use in obtaining your cultural exchange visa.
- All vouchers for money must be redeemed before the end of the competition or they become invalid.
Contact: Emma Oswald, 613 Palencia Place, Lakeland, FL 33803; 863-413-1655;